It’s not a surprise that some Elamant members cannot log in to their Elamant accounts. In this guide, you will learn how to do just that.
I am an Elamant member based in Zimbabwe check out my Elamant story here.
How to login Elamant account
First things first, security. When working online, it is always of absolute importance that you are working on a secure site, i.e. the official site and not a page that’s been spoofed by hackers. Safety is essential when dealing with sensitive information such as personal details and financial data. One of the main ways to do that is to without fail check to see if the name on the website you want to work on is correct. Elamant has official sites in which you can use. These are elamant.com; elamant.biz; and myelamant.com. ANY domain other than these is incorrect and NOT associated with Elamant. Therefore do not enter your password or personal details. Once you have made sure you are on the official site, make sure that the padlock icon next to the web name is locked. This means that the information you will be entering is secure and will not be accessed by third parties.
After you have made sure you’re on a secure site, navigate your way to the menu bar, and click on the login button. The login page will then pop up, thereafter, follow these simple steps:
- Enter your username/email address and password.
- You will notice that the login button will not the “clickable” at this point. You will then need to first…
- If using a laptop/desktop, it will open another page. If using a cell phone, it will pop up the document.
- Once done, go back to the login page.
- Click on the Member Policy and Procedures link.
- It will do the same as before, read through the document, and then go back to the login page.
- Read through that as well. And go back to the login page.
- If you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Elamant, you will now be free to use the site. You will notice that the login button will now be “clickable.”
SIDE NOTE: Once you have logged in, you might get another popup message with the Terms and Conditions documents again. All you will have to do is:
- Click on the document links,
- Go back to the pop-up list and tick (by clicking in the box beside the link) for each individual document.
- Once done, click on the Submit, button.
When that is done, you would have successfully logged in to your Elamant account.
If you have any questions about Elamant that your up-liners cannot answer, ONLY THEN – please feel free to leave a comment below or contact me (Via WhatsApp) on +263719228114. AND/OR follow this link and create a free account with Elamant with me as your mentor. For graciously taking the time to read through my article: CLAIM YOUR BONUS HERE! My gift to you!